Chronicle - Poorly Explained Movies - A Game
A party game all about identifying movies-from the worst descriptions humanly possible.
Has your mom ever tried to explain a film that she just watched? Did it make one ounce of sense? Of course not-and that's precisely the inspiration for this game. Compete with your friends to identify popular movies from the most convoluted movie summaries possible. For example: A goose suddenly dies and it makes everyone really depressed. Psst, it's 'Top Gun.'
- Features 300 game cards-each featuring a uniquely-terrible description of a movie.
- Includes instructions for two distinct ways to play (competitive & casual).
- Suitable for 2 to 8 players.
- The outer box measures 5 x 2.8" x 3".
- Game cards measure 2.472" x 2.8".