Maelu - Fleur Pant - Jojo
A pant that is both comfortable and chic. Side pockets, wide leg, and mid rise. Wear the Fleur pant paired with the crop top for the perfect mix of textile goodness.
The various patterns in this garment have all been individually hand block printed throughout the fabric, making each one completely unique. Due to the handprinted nature of block print, slight color differences and imperfections between fabrics are expected. These differences enhance the beauty of their textiles and are celebrated. Designed in their Atlanta studio and handmade in India using traditional artisan techniques.
- Blockprint cotton (indigo dabu/mud resist technique)
- Some natural dyes, especially indigo, may bleed and transfer. We recommend washing gently or with like colors in cold water and air drying.
All measurements taken flat, double for full size. All measurements are approximate, +/- a tolerance that is expected with handmade clothing:
- XS: Waist (unstretched) 13" (stretched) 16"
- S: Waist (unstretched) 14” (stretched) 17“
- M: Waist (unstretched) 15” (stretched) 18“
- L: Waist (unstretched) 16” (stretched) 19“