Linen Tales - Apron - Pinafore - Dark Grey
- Size: Width: 114 cm / 45" Length: 83 cm / 33"
- Comfortable design: no straps or ties, just put it on, and you are ready!
- Four front pockets let you store things you want to have at hand
- 100% linen, 215 g/m2
- Stone washed for extra softness
- Handmade with love in Lithuania
- OEKO-TEX® and EUROPEAN FLAX® certified linen fabric
Linen is the strongest, and most resistant natural fiber has unique bacteriologic properties and is less prone to wear and tear down. Your favorite linen pieces can last you for many years with proper care!
To avoid shrinkage, the machine washing temperature should be 40°C / 100°F; for thin linen fabrics, avoid using a washing machine; it’s best to do it by hand. Avoid harsh powder detergents to clean the pieces and use oxygen-based bleach only on white linen. For best drying results, hang-dry your linen; if you don’t have such an opportunity, use a tumble on low and remove it while still damp. You can iron the fabric for a neat look, but we encourage you to embrace a natural crinkled look.