Prairie Underground - Not by Book Kimono Jacket - Oyster
A kite-shaped, lightweight cover, that functions like an oversized vest. Intended to emphasize movement while creating a sloped silhouette. Deceptively simple, it speaks volumes without using a single word.
Prairie commissioned this textile from a supplier in Los Angeles to recreate a deadstock sport poplin. The dense weave of this textile has an impenetrable feeling, making it especially useful for travel.
- Dual front on seam pockets
- ¾ length sleeves with a triangular opening
- Shawl collar and no closure
- Can be completely flattened and rolled for travel
- Body: 100% Cotton
- Quantity produced: 59 in oyster
- Made in Seattle, U.S.A.