This richly scented candle offers a scent filled tribute to the glorious iconic Yosemite Firefall of yesteryear -- thrilling notes of fresh cedar wood, embellished with brisk granite and sumptuous black sage make up this luxurious candle seeking to capture the once upon a time experience of bowls of blazing ember cascading over Glacier Point’s 3000 foot face.
- Weight: 11 oz | Burn Time: 55+ hours
- Hand poured in California.
- Made using natural coconut-apricot wax
- Infused with essential oils & a proprietary blend of premium grade aromatic oils
- Phthalate Free
- Cruelty Free
- Candle Jar Made in the U.S.A. & can be recycled or repurposed
The candle tube is biodegradable, compostable, and sustainable. The tube and glass tumbler can be repurposed. Artwork on the tube is original and produced for us by a local watercolor artist. Please do not light the candle in the tube.