Printfresh - Eyes of the World Pajamas - Blush
Printfresh's long pajama sets are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. They are perfect for lounging around on a lazy Sunday morning or curling up for a cozy evening with a good book.
The gateway to the soul, the eye is an important symbol in nearly all cultures. Inspired by the blue Turkish evil eye talisman of luck and protection, their Eyes of the World print embraces the feminine mystical with cool, graphic imagery.
This comfortable sleep set features a long-sleeve top, long pants and a matching drawstring bag.
- 28" inseam (for all sizes), ankle length on most
- Mid rise with elastic waistband, drawstring and pockets
- 100% cotton poplin with contrast piping details
- Fabric hand-screenprinted by artisans in India
- Wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low heat
Abby is 5'8" and wears size S, Lauren L is 5'5" and wears size XL.