Dushyant - The Aby - Black & White Batik
The latest from Dushyant! Lightweight and perfect for year round wear. Due to the labor intensive nature of the hand block-printing batik process, these shirts are made in small batches, and never mass produced.
Fit Note: Please refer to the sizing chart below for details
- Tailored Fit. Fits true to size
- Get your normal size for a fitted look
- Size up for comfort fit
- Natural Dyes ONLY. Only vegetable and plant dyes were used to print this fabric!
- Color: blues and greens
- Fabric: 100% Ultra-soft Hand Block-Printed Cotton
- The fabric is entirely HAND BLOCK-PRINTED using traditional wax batik printing techniques. Inconsistencies in the print are a feature of the hand-printed nature of the fabric.
Sizing (in inches):
- Small - Shoulder: 16.75, Chest: 40, Shirt Length: 28.5
- Medium - Shoulder: 17.50, Chest: 42, Shirt Length: 29.5
- Large - Shoulder: 18.25, Chest: 44, Shirt Length: 30.5
- Extra-Large - Shoulder: 19, Chest: 46, Shirt Length: 31.5
- FIRST WASH: For the first 2-3 washes, please wash this shirt by hand, or separately by itself. This is hand-dyed and will bleed color.
- WASH: After the first 2-3 washes, you can machine wash the shirt in cold water with like colors.
- DRY: Please hang dry or line dry the shirt. Please do not use the dryer.
- IRON: Warm iron, as needed.
NOTE: The actual color of the shirt may differ slightly from the pictures due to computer lighting and the hand-made nature of the fabric.